Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Mueller Team Wipes Phones
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:07 pm    Post subject: Mueller Team Wipes Phones Reply with quote

Quote:
Congressional Republicans demanded answers on Friday as to whether there “was a widespread intentional effort” to wipe the mobile devices of multiple people on former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team during the Russia probe, and suggested this could amount to "anticipatory obstruction of justice.".... The records say that a phone belonging to FBI lawyer Lisa Page – whose anti-Trump texts with Strzok were of interest to investigators -- was restored to factory settings when the inspector general’s office received it.


https://www.rt.com/usa/500411-mueller-team-wiped-phones/
https://news.yahoo.com/grassley-demands-explanation-doj-mueller-183915086.html
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-demand-answers-on-muellers-team-wiping-phones

Just another example of the swamp trying to cover their tracks concerning their insurance plan.
_________________
Pronouns: My Lord, His Lordship

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa Page was not in the Mueller Team. Instead the Mueller Team examined her phone, or how do you think came to light the messages with her lover about the "insurance plan"?
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Lisa Page was not in the Mueller Team. Instead the Mueller Team examined her phone, or how do you think came to light the messages with her lover about the "insurance plan"?


ahhhh, you might want to rephrase that

*scroll down the page
_________________
Pronouns: My Lord, His Lordship

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
ulenrich wrote:
Lisa Page was not in the Mueller Team. Instead the Mueller Team examined her phone, or how do you think came to light the messages with her lover about the "insurance plan"?


ahhhh, you might want to rephrase that

*scroll down the page
Seems they were both (Strozc and Page) fired. And 7000 of their text messages were printed out and published ...
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prosecutor In Durham’s Investigation Resigns Over Concern Of Political Pressure
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Prosecutor In Durham’s Investigation Resigns Over Concern Of Political Pressure
:lol:
MSNBC is not a trustworthy news source.
_________________
Pronouns: My Lord, His Lordship

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1611
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The deep state scum can try and cover up their crimes and dirty deeds, but it will keep coming back to haunt them for the rest of their lives. They will bitten in the ass by karma because of the very same left-wing media they used to attack Trump; you see, the Internet never forgets.
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Old School wrote:
ulenrich wrote:
Lisa Page was not in the Mueller Team. Instead the Mueller Team examined her phone, or how do you think came to light the messages with her lover about the "insurance plan"?


ahhhh, you might want to rephrase that

*scroll down the page
Seems they were both (Strozc and Page) fired. And 7000 of their text messages were printed out and published ...
One of these days you might be correct regarding US politics. :wink:

Even a blind squirrel can find an acorn.
_________________
Pronouns: My Lord, His Lordship

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
Even a blind squirrel can find an acorn.
Apropos blinded by air: What is your situation in Oregon?
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Old School wrote:
Even a blind squirrel can find an acorn.
Apropos blinded by air: What is your situation in Oregon?
Air quality is listed as hazardous. The sun is completely blocked by smoke. So far we are surrounded by the Archie Creek fire, around 25 miles away to the south and the McKenzie fire about 40 miles to the north-east. The Archie Creek fire only needs to jump one ridge and it could affect us directly. We have volunteers with livestock trailers marshaling here helping those whose animals are in danger. Fire fighters from all over the West Coast and even Mexico are here helping. There have been about a half dozen small towns burned to the ground. It is as serious as I have ever seen.

Thanks for your concern.
_________________
Pronouns: My Lord, His Lordship

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is scary when fire can walk across wide roads: nothing can protect then.
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1611
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is God, punishing us for MSNBC.
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 18558

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
Air quality is listed as hazardous. The sun is completely blocked by smoke. So far we are surrounded by the Archie Creek fire, around 25 miles away to the south and the McKenzie fire about 40 miles to the north-east. The Archie Creek fire only needs to jump one ridge and it could affect us directly. We have volunteers with livestock trailers marshaling here helping those whose animals are in danger. Fire fighters from all over the West Coast and even Mexico are here helping. There have been about a half dozen small towns burned to the ground. It is as serious as I have ever seen.

Thanks for your concern.
It's pretty surreal to see. I was at work when morning predictions were that it was going to be about 24 hours before an area needed to evacuate. I believe it was late lunch time when evacuations became mandatory. Watching flames come up a ridge and dwarf the trees they were engulfing was something else. A co-worker was able to look out the office window and watch his house burn down. I left a little early, late afternoon. Not long after I believe people were not allowed to return and all lanes were exit only. After the loss reports came out I did notice that I looked to buy a home in an area that had a lot of losses.Stay safe.
_________________
Your lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1611
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the news today, Joe Biden told me how this is Trump's fault and if Joe is elected there won't be natural disasters.
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum