Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Fact: Kamala Harris is Descendant of Jamaican Slave-Owners
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1611
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:41 pm    Post subject: Fact: Kamala Harris is Descendant of Jamaican Slave-Owners Reply with quote

Quote:
Kamala Harris' father, professor Harris, stated in no uncertain terms in 2018 in a published article that he is the descendant of of a proinent late-stage (19th century) slave owner:
“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).” [Emphasis is added].

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-ancestor-slaves/

The quote comes directly from Snopes, who had to invent a whole new category for this one (not their usual "True", "False" or "Mixed") so they wouldn't have to acknowledge it as true. They have it listed as "unproven", claiming to have been unable to "prove" it. And what would constitute "proof" beyond the family's own genealogy, dig up the corpse from its 1800's grave and test the genetics? Her own father, a respected college professor, wrote an article in a credible publication stating this. It's basically a fact people need to accept.
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its an american fact of history that
- 99% of black americans are descendants of slave owners, while
- 99% of all pure white persons don't have ancestry that successful (they fled Europe as white trash)
So, if you have some black blood line in your family then your ancestry once was from the top of society
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My direct paternal side had a number of slave holders, they settled in Virginia in the 1640s under charter from the Crown.

Back to Kamala. She is proof that one can still fuck their way to success. When the Biden campaign announced her as VP pick the Dow dropped faster than Ms. Harris going to her knees in front of Willie Brown. Plus she was putting pot smokers in jail while she herself was toking.

I think that says all that needs to be said about her morality.
_________________
Pronouns: My Lord, His Lordship

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1611
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Its an american fact of history that
- 99% of black americans are descendants of slave owners, while
- 99% of all pure white persons don't have ancestry that successful (they fled Europe as white trash)
So, if you have some black blood line in your family then your ancestry once was from the top of society

So then I take it you'd say the whole idea of reparations is pretty ridiculous then, right?

Then again, what would you know about it anyway, and why should anybody give a rats ass what you think? You're not even American. Your opinion on the matter is neither informed nor consequential, nor requested.

Also, her plantation owning great-grandfather or whatever was not your typical slave owner; he owned 150 - 180 slaves at any given point in time. That's a shitload of people to own. And she benefited from the accumulated wealth.

Point is simply this: if Trump were a descendant of slave owners you can bet your ass you and other racist scum like you wouldn't be making excuses for it.
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
ulenrich wrote:
Its an american fact of history that
- 99% of black americans are descendants of slave owners, while
- 99% of all pure white persons don't have ancestry that successful (they fled Europe as white trash)
So, if you have some black blood line in your family then your ancestry once was from the top of society

So then I take it you'd say the whole idea of reparations is pretty ridiculous then, right?
Yes,
first of all the african Gold-Coast countries, who had sold the people as slaves, should pay reparations:
We guess their kings got 100 Dollar of todays worth per human being and we consider average 200years of 5% interest with having 10 million people sold:
Code:
1.05i ^ 200y * 10,000,000 * 100$ = 17,292,580,815,159

African countries involved in the slave trade would have to pay 17 trillion Dollars as reparations to north and south american black people.
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
My direct paternal side had a number of slave holders, they settled in Virginia in the 1640s under charter from the Crown.

Back to Kamala. She is proof that one can still fuck their way to success.
...
Be careful using misogyny. For example we consider a family tradition like that of the Trumps: Every time is taken a poor immigrant girl as bride. With 15 generations for a 25 years each since 1640 you have primarily the genome of these women:
1 / 32768 is the portion of the original rich guy from England. The rest of your genome is of poor girls who fuck their way up.

Looking only on the paternal line of ancestry is kind of fiction though. And Warren Pocahanta may have more old american blood than you have noble english.
_________________
ultra left enrich


Last edited by ulenrich on Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1611
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another German advocating genetic purity for a blonde family. What a surprise.
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:

Be careful using misogyny.

I think what you mean is: Do not criticize leftist women. Apparently you are ignorant of her past. After the Biden campaign announced Ms. Harris the stock market dropped faster than Kamala going to her knees in front of Willie Brown.

And be careful trying to censor others free speech.

Oh right. You are a leftist. I keep forgetting.

Boney wrote:
Another German advocating genetic purity for a blonde family. What a surprise.

They just can't help themselves! :lol:
_________________
Pronouns: My Lord, His Lordship

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While the Donald of the Harris family claims it, other sources write about it realisticly
snopes.com wrote:
Complicated histories

Finally, it is worth noting that, even if it is true that the Harris family are descendants of the Antrim slave owner Hamilton Brown, they are also quite likely to be descendants of slaves. It is well-documented that British and Irish slave owners in the Caribbean (and their counterparts in the American colonies) routinely raped and engaged in illicit sex with female slaves, resulting in many “illegitimate” children of mixed racial heritage.

If it is the case, for example, that Christiana Brown was the daughter of Hamilton and Mary Melvina Brown, this means that two of Christiana’s siblings were Mabel Melvina and Edwin Hamilton Brown, both of whom were listed in their baptismal records as “colored,” that is of mixed race (as opposed to “black” or “white,” the other labels used in baptismal records at that time).

This in turn would mean that Hamilton Brown, a man born on the island of Ireland in the late 18th century and a prominent and powerful slave owner, had racially mixed grandchildren, after fathering a daughter (Mary Melvina) with a woman whose name did not appear on the baptismal certificate. Although we don’t have clear proof, that pattern strongly suggests that that particular branch of Brown’s family tree derived just as much from an enslaved woman, whose identity may well be lost to history, as it did from Brown himself.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-ancestor-slaves/

Also interesting as it shows her father 1974 on the front page:
Prof. Donald Harris must leave Stanford although students want more Marxian economics
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
ulenrich wrote:

Be careful using misogyny.

I think what you mean is: Do not criticize leftist women. Apparently you are ignorant of her past. After the Biden campaign announced Ms. Harris the stock market dropped faster than Kamala going to her knees in front of Willie Brown.

And be careful trying to censor others free speech.

Oh right. You are a leftist. I keep forgetting.

I am so careful with censoring you
that you mostly forget I am a leftie.
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Old School wrote:
ulenrich wrote:

Be careful using misogyny.

I think what you mean is: Do not criticize leftist women. Apparently you are ignorant of her past. After the Biden campaign announced Ms. Harris the stock market dropped faster than Kamala going to her knees in front of Willie Brown.

And be careful trying to censor others free speech.

Oh right. You are a leftist. I keep forgetting.

I am so careful with censoring you
that you mostly forget I am a leftie.

:lol:
_________________
Pronouns: My Lord, His Lordship

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1611
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
blah blah

So you cited the same source that I did, claiming "other sources" write about it realistically, and citing a paragraph that's essentially a no brainer, as though you are surprised she's black and it hadn't dawned on you that her slave-owning Jamaican ancestor might be as well. This did nothing to diminish the significance that SHE is more responsible for slavery than any other 100 Americans you might randomly grab off the street and should shut the fuck up about race politics.

Secondly, you appear to have pointed out that her father is a communist. Not sure how that helps either.
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your kind of quoting defines the conclusion of the article as a no brainer, but it is essential:
Quote:
Complicated histories ...
because the article prooves my made up numbers:
Ulenrich wrote:
- 99% of black americans are descendants of slave owners, while
- 99% of all pure white persons don't have ancestry that successful (they fled Europe as white trash)
So, if you have some black blood line in your family then your ancestry once was from the top of society

I doubt there is any black american who is not "responsible for slavery" by ancestry.
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1611
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, my bad. Turns out her family owned over a thousand slaves. And when they abolished slavery, they got paid for them.

Quote:
Brown was a prolific slave owner in the context of Jamaican society and was associated with a large number of claims, twenty-five in total, he owned 1120 slaves most of them on sugar plantations in Saint Ann Parish

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Brown
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 134
Location: India

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This commie website snopes says the link is unproven. Liars.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-ancestor-slaves/
_________________
"Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated, until defeat has been accepted as a reality." -- Bruce Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1611
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I thought I already said that. Unproven meaning what, no time travel? No incontrovertible forensic-quality genetic evidence?

As to her being black, what does that mean? If you are a white descendant of a slave owner then their actions were your fault, and if you're a black descendant, not? Somebody explain that to me.

Maybe if somebody's sperm was moving at near-light speed and produced a causality reversal. Other than that, not sure there's any rational justification for holding somebody accountable for something somebody else did long before they were alive.

If that made any sense, how many black kids would be in prison or paying off compensatory damages for what daddy and/or grandpappy done?

Probably a lot quicker to figure out how many wouldn't be.
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About
the one drop of blood rule that had made as many as possible people black
in the U.S. GOP propaganda now tries to invert this rule until they paint KH as black as can be if she is in The White House
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1611
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
About
the one drop of blood rule that had made as many as possible people black
in the U.S. GOP propaganda now tries to invert this rule until they paint KH as black as can be if she is in The White House

You're the propaganda victim and you don't even know it.

The truth is that it's almost all black people who are saying she ain't black. To control that thinking, the authoritarian leftist media has found one or two examples of obscure conservatives noting this and are portraying it as a conservative idea that should be shut down.

Use some fucking common sense: why would the allegedly white supremacist right object to a not-black-enough candidate on the left?

Doesn't make any sense at all, does it. Hmmm. Okay, now ask yourself why the fuck YOU didn't notice that to begin with.


Now, here's the real truth: blacks are the among the most racist people on the planet. They hate whites, they hate hispanics, they hate Asians. Light skinned blacks look down upon and discriminate against any blacks who are even noticeably darker-skinned than they are. Dark-skinned blacks hate the light-skinned blacks. THIS is why some people are saying she's "not really black" or "not black enough"; and it's not "whitey" who's saying it. Whitey is just fine with Democrats nominating her instead of an actually black woman, and Whitey generally don't give a fuck.

It's not a new thing either. Dug up recently, a 13,000 year old scene where long lanky small-headed sub-Saharan blacks did battle with stockier North Africans who were skeletally more "Levantine/European" (i.e. light-skinned). They slaughtered each other.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/saharan-remains-may-be-evidence-of-first-race-war-13000-years-ago-9603632.html
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Strictly speaking from personal experience, American Blacks are extremely bigoted.
_________________
Pronouns: My Lord, His Lordship

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
ulenrich wrote:
About
the one drop of blood rule that had made as many as possible people black
in the U.S. GOP propaganda now tries to invert this rule until they paint KH as black as can be if she is in The White House

You're the propaganda victim and you don't even know it.

The truth is that it's almost all black people who are saying she ain't black. To control that thinking, the authoritarian leftist media has found one or two examples of obscure conservatives noting this and are portraying it as a conservative idea that should be shut down.

Use some fucking common sense: why would the allegedly white supremacist right object to a not-black-enough candidate on the left?

Doesn't make any sense at all, does it. Hmmm. Okay, now ask yourself why the fuck YOU didn't notice that to begin with.
Ok, sorry I didn't know
You, as a black american started this thread
Sorry.
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
Yep. Strictly speaking from personal experience, American Blacks are extremely bigoted.
And 250y of slavery and 100y of segregation politics was what exactly ?

And the children of a white slave owner with a (perhaps mixed race) slave woman were disenfrenchized from any heritage. Due to the one drop of black blood laws ...
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1611
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Old School wrote:
Yep. Strictly speaking from personal experience, American Blacks are extremely bigoted.
And 250y of slavery and 100y of segregation politics was what exactly ?

And the children of a white slave owner with a (perhaps mixed race) slave woman were disenfrenchized from any heritage. Due to the one drop of black blood laws ...

I dunno, you Europeans brought it here and set it up, how about you explain it? And explain your several African colonies while you're at. We won't get into the Untermensch shit.
_________________
patrix_neo wrote:
The human thought: I cannot win.
The ratbrain in me : I can only go forward and that's it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1415

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Bones McCracker wrote:
ulenrich wrote:
About
the one drop of blood rule that had made as many as possible people black
in the U.S. GOP propaganda now tries to invert this rule until they paint KH as black as can be if she is in The White House

You're the propaganda victim and you don't even know it.

The truth is that it's almost all black people who are saying she ain't black. To control that thinking, the authoritarian leftist media has found one or two examples of obscure conservatives noting this and are portraying it as a conservative idea that should be shut down.

Use some fucking common sense: why would the allegedly white supremacist right object to a not-black-enough candidate on the left?

Doesn't make any sense at all, does it. Hmmm. Okay, now ask yourself why the fuck YOU didn't notice that to begin with.
Ok, sorry I didn't know
You, as a black american started this thread
Sorry.

In another thread BMC just claims:
Bones McCracker wrote:
Stop calling me "Black". I identify as Neanderthal.
Do I have to apologize one more to him ?
I am a bit overwhelmed by his logic of thinking though.
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum