Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Death of George Floyd
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
erm67
l33t
l33t


Joined: 01 Nov 2005
Posts: 634
Location: EU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Doctor wrote:
Either do you research or shut up. I guarantee that if you put three of those German police against me with a knife most or all of them will be dead and I will walk away. You have no idea what you are talking about. I have spent years training practical hand to hand combat. Your fantasy does not match any reality. They cannot use their bare hands to take a knife away from me. It is highly unlikely that they would be able to use a taser or other non-lethal. Your fantasy of highly trained German officers is pure bullshit. What you have in German are a bunch of pussies who surrender to police because it is expected of them.

Can you share the youtube channel you used for traininig?

Usually here 2 cops ready their guns keeping at a couple of meters distance while the third approaches you, maybe if you are really fast you can kill the one near you while the other cops shot you 20 times.

You might be lucky and find idiot cops that forgot their weapons in the car ..... (it happened some time ago and the cops died)
_________________
Ok boomer
True ignorance is not the absence of knowledge, but the refusal to acquire it.
Ab esse ad posse valet, a posse ad esse non valet consequentia

My fediverse account: @erm67@erm67.dynu.net


Last edited by erm67 on Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm67 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
Either do you research or shut up. I guarantee that if you put three of those German police against me with a knife most or all of them will be dead and I will walk away. You have no idea what you are talking about. I have spent years training practical hand to hand combat. Your fantasy does not match any reality. They cannot use their bare hands to take a knife away from me. It is highly unlikely that they would be able to use a taser or other non-lethal. Your fantasy of highly trained German officers is pure bullshit. What you have in German are a bunch of pussies who surrender to police because it is expected of them.

Can you share the youtube channel you used for traininig?

Usually here 2 cops ready their guns keeping at a couple of meters distance while the third approaches you, maybe if you are really fast you can kill the one near you while the other cops shot you 20 times.

You might be lucky and find idiot cops that forgot their weapons in the car ..... (it happened some time ago)
The original premise was that EVERY German cop, whether male or female could arrest a knife wielding perpetrator without the use of a weapon.
_________________
Pronouns: My Lord, His Lordship

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
erm67
l33t
l33t


Joined: 01 Nov 2005
Posts: 634
Location: EU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
The original premise was that EVERY German cop, whether male or female could arrest a knife wielding perpetrator without the use of a weapon.

Every cops act like that, the internal rules say that at least one office must be armed and keep at distance while approaching a supect while the other nears him. It is just standard practice.
_________________
Ok boomer
True ignorance is not the absence of knowledge, but the refusal to acquire it.
Ab esse ad posse valet, a posse ad esse non valet consequentia

My fediverse account: @erm67@erm67.dynu.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Doctor
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Posts: 2630

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm67 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
Either do you research or shut up. I guarantee that if you put three of those German police against me with a knife most or all of them will be dead and I will walk away. You have no idea what you are talking about. I have spent years training practical hand to hand combat. Your fantasy does not match any reality. They cannot use their bare hands to take a knife away from me. It is highly unlikely that they would be able to use a taser or other non-lethal. Your fantasy of highly trained German officers is pure bullshit. What you have in German are a bunch of pussies who surrender to police because it is expected of them.

Can you share the youtube channel you used for traininig?

Usually here 2 cops ready their guns keeping at a couple of meters distance while the third approaches you, maybe if you are really fast you can kill the one near you while the other cops shot you 20 times.

You might be lucky and find idiot cops that forgot their weapons in the car ..... (it happened some time ago and the cops died)
Since I actually trained with a real school, no. A school run by highly experienced fighters including police and combat vets. Your condescending remarks only show you didn't actually read what is in the thread. Next time do that before posting and save yourself the embarrassment. ulenrich claims that German cops can disarm an armed suspect without shooting a suspect. So they are not allowed to have 2 cops with guns ready in that scenario. According to ulenrich no guns are allowed and they are all experts at disarming any suspect.

If you want to attack anyone for having delusions attack ulenrich. The scenario you describe is basically what happened in Kenosha. A felon armed with a knife was resisting arrest and got shot. Something he claims is totally unacceptable and would never happen in Germany because German police are "experts at disarming suspects."
_________________
First things first, but not necessarily in that order.

Apologies if I take a while to respond. I'm currently working on the dematerialization circuit for my blue box.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naib
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 5849
Location: Removed by Neddy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Doctor wrote:
erm67 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
Either do you research or shut up. I guarantee that if you put three of those German police against me with a knife most or all of them will be dead and I will walk away. You have no idea what you are talking about. I have spent years training practical hand to hand combat. Your fantasy does not match any reality. They cannot use their bare hands to take a knife away from me. It is highly unlikely that they would be able to use a taser or other non-lethal. Your fantasy of highly trained German officers is pure bullshit. What you have in German are a bunch of pussies who surrender to police because it is expected of them.

Can you share the youtube channel you used for traininig?

Usually here 2 cops ready their guns keeping at a couple of meters distance while the third approaches you, maybe if you are really fast you can kill the one near you while the other cops shot you 20 times.

You might be lucky and find idiot cops that forgot their weapons in the car ..... (it happened some time ago and the cops died)
Since I actually trained with a real school, no. A school run by highly experienced fighters including police and combat vets. Your condescending remarks only show you didn't actually read what is in the thread. Next time do that before posting and save yourself the embarrassment. ulenrich claims that German cops can disarm an armed suspect without shooting a suspect. So they are not allowed to have 2 cops with guns ready in that scenario. According to ulenrich no guns are allowed and they are all experts at disarming any suspect.

If you want to attack anyone for having delusions attack ulenrich. The scenario you describe is basically what happened in Kenosha. A felon armed with a knife was resisting arrest and got shot. Something he claims is totally unacceptable and would never happen in Germany because German police are "experts at disarming suspects."


Thing is, ulenrich appears to not live in the real world OR even germany...
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/german-police-kill-man-approached-knife-68090742

so basically he has no idea what actually occurs in the real world. Thus the only logical explanation is he is either in prison or in an Asylum (or politics) since these are the only places where an individual could be this wrong and this detached from reality, this consistently
_________________
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter
Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
erm67
l33t
l33t


Joined: 01 Nov 2005
Posts: 634
Location: EU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Doctor wrote:
The scenario you describe is basically what happened in Kenosha. A felon armed with a knife was resisting arrest and got shot. Something he claims is totally unacceptable and would never happen in Germany because German police are "experts at disarming suspects."

I was a bit slow to answer, but your argument makes more sense now. I was tipping on a phone so I did not fully explain what I wanted. I was explaining that (as an exceptional circumstance) frankie is right because the real police will maybe attempt to disarm a suspect with a knife but kill him with 20 bullets you as soon as the life of a cop is in danger.
And in the secret service school you attended they probably teached you that you should not attack someone pointing to you a gun ready to fire with a knife ;-)

So yes ulenrich is wrong, but what happened in kenosha is totally different, something like that would be qualified as cold blood murder here. It is totally different, the cop just followed him with the gun drawn and shot him in the back. Murder.
_________________
Ok boomer
True ignorance is not the absence of knowledge, but the refusal to acquire it.
Ab esse ad posse valet, a posse ad esse non valet consequentia

My fediverse account: @erm67@erm67.dynu.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Doctor
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Posts: 2630

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bull. He was given repeated warnings and he refused to follow orders. He intentionally entered his vehicle and armed himself and only then was he shot.
_________________
First things first, but not necessarily in that order.

Apologies if I take a while to respond. I'm currently working on the dematerialization circuit for my blue box.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Good riddance.
_________________
Pronouns: My Lord, His Lordship

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Doctor wrote:
Bull. He was given repeated warnings and he refused to follow orders. He intentionally entered his vehicle and armed himself and only then was he shot.
He also had a history with law enforcement, including violent crimes.
_________________
Pronouns: My Lord, His Lordship

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum