Joined: 30 Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
|Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:16 pm Post subject: crossdev question regarding digest creation [solved]
|I have not used crossdev for a year or so, but I am now in the process of creating a toolchain for my Beaglebone Black, on a new PC.
I have run the usual crossdev command:
, Everything seems to work as expected - ebuild files are created and saved in my local repository. However, the digest is not created, so it complains when trying to build the files:
crossdev -S -P -v -t armv7a-linux-gnueabihf
|Calculating dependencies * Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-11.0.0_pre9999.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-10.1.1_pre9999.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-10.1.0-r1.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-9.3.0-r1.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-9.3.0.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-9.2.0-r4.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-9.2.0-r2.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-8.4.0-r1.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-8.4.0.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-7.5.0-r1.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-7.5.0.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-6.5.0-r2.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-6.5.0-r1.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-5.5.0.ebuild'
* Missing digest for '/var/db/repos/local/cross-armv7a-linux-gnueabihf/gcc/gcc-4.9.4-r1.ebuild'
Have I missed something in the creation of the local repository, or how I am running crossdev? I know I can create the digest files manually, but it seems odd that crossdev doesn't do this automatically. It suggests to me that something isn't quite right! I am using crossdev-20200131 version.
Edit: sorted it - needed to have thin-manifests set in the layout.conf file in the repository's metadata folder.