Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
libreoffice-6.0.3.2
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on ARM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mDup
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 198

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:33 am    Post subject: libreoffice-6.0.3.2 Reply with quote

anyone built libreoffice recently?

I get

Code:
libreoffice error RuleBasedCollator was not declared in this scope
for
i18npool/source/collator/gencoll_rule.cxx
Code:
 but it does include unicode/tblcoll.h

have a nice day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sakaki
Guru
Guru


Joined: 21 May 2014
Posts: 409

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the gentoo-on-rpi3-64bit autobuild emerged 6.0.3.2 recently, resulting binary package available at: https://isshoni.org/pi64pie/app-office/

The autobuild system uses stable gcc (6.4.0) for distcc/crossdev sanity, not sure if that may be relevant?

Built package flags:
Code:
pi64-buildserver ~ # eix -I -e libreoffice
[I] app-office/libreoffice
     Available versions:  (~)5.4.4.2-r1{tbz2}[1] (~)5.4.5.1 (~*)6.0.3.2{tbz2} **6.0.9999 **9999 {bluetooth +branding coinmp collada +cups dbus debug eds firebird gltf googledrive gstreamer +gtk gtk2 gtk3 java jemalloc kde libressl mysql odk pdfimport postgres quickstarter test vlc ELIBC="FreeBSD" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="nlpsolver scripting-beanshell scripting-javascript wiki-publisher" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python2_7 python3_4 python3_5 python3_6" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_4 python3_5 python3_6"}
     Installed versions:  6.0.3.2{tbz2}(05:11:21 02/05/18)(bluetooth branding cups dbus gtk java -coinmp -debug -eds -firebird -googledrive -gstreamer -gtk2 -jemalloc -kde -libressl -mysql -odk -pdfimport -postgres -test -vlc ELIBC="-FreeBSD" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="-nlpsolver -scripting-beanshell -scripting-javascript -wiki-publisher" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_5 -python2_7 -python3_4 -python3_6" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_5 -python3_4 -python3_6")
     Homepage:            https://www.libreoffice.org
     Description:         A full office productivity suite

_________________
Regards,

sakaki
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mDup
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 198

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sakaki wrote:
Yes, the gentoo-on-rpi3-64bit autobuild emerged 6.0.3.2 recently, resulting binary package available at: https://isshoni.org/pi64pie/app-office/

The autobuild system uses stable gcc (6.4.0) for distcc/crossdev sanity, not sure if that may be relevant?

Built package flags:
Code:
pi64-buildserver ~ # eix -I -e libreoffice
[I] app-office/libreoffice
     Available versions:  (~)5.4.4.2-r1{tbz2}[1] (~)5.4.5.1 (~*)6.0.3.2{tbz2} **6.0.9999 **9999 {bluetooth +branding coinmp collada +cups dbus debug eds firebird gltf googledrive gstreamer +gtk gtk2 gtk3 java jemalloc kde libressl mysql odk pdfimport postgres quickstarter test vlc ELIBC="FreeBSD" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="nlpsolver scripting-beanshell scripting-javascript wiki-publisher" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python2_7 python3_4 python3_5 python3_6" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_4 python3_5 python3_6"}
     Installed versions:  6.0.3.2{tbz2}(05:11:21 02/05/18)(bluetooth branding cups dbus gtk java -coinmp -debug -eds -firebird -googledrive -gstreamer -gtk2 -jemalloc -kde -libressl -mysql -odk -pdfimport -postgres -test -vlc ELIBC="-FreeBSD" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="-nlpsolver -scripting-beanshell -scripting-javascript -wiki-publisher" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_5 -python2_7 -python3_4 -python3_6" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_5 -python3_4 -python3_6")
     Homepage:            https://www.libreoffice.org
     Description:         A full office productivity suite


OK thanks, I will try with gcc 6.4 as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mDup
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 198

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mDup wrote:
OK thanks, I will try with gcc 6.4 as well.

Same issue with gcc 6.4 ...
@Sakaki
Could you provide output of
Code:
emerge -pv =app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2
?
Perhaps I need to change some USE parameters.
Here is mine
Code:
(desktop) kvim2-gentoo ~ # emerge -pv =app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild     U  ] app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2::gentoo [6.0.2.1::gentoo] USE="bluetooth branding cups dbus gstreamer (-coinmp) -debug (-eds) (-firebird) -googledrive -gtk -gtk2 -java -jemalloc -kde (-libressl) -mysql -odk -pdfimport (-postgres) {-test} -vlc" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="-nlpsolver (-scripting-beanshell) (-scripting-javascript) (-wiki-publisher)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_6" 0 KiB

Total: 1 package (1 upgrade), Size of downloads: 0 KiB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sakaki
Guru
Guru


Joined: 21 May 2014
Posts: 409

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mDup wrote:
@Sakaki
Could you provide output of
Code:
emerge -pv =app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2
?
Perhaps I need to change some USE parameters.

The eix output I posted above contains the various USE flags etc. from the successful build, the relevant section is:
Code:
     Installed versions:  6.0.3.2{tbz2}(05:11:21 02/05/18)(bluetooth branding cups dbus gtk java -coinmp -debug -eds -firebird -googledrive -gstreamer -gtk2 -jemalloc -kde -libressl -mysql -odk -pdfimport -postgres -test -vlc ELIBC="-FreeBSD" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="-nlpsolver -scripting-beanshell -scripting-javascript -wiki-publisher" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_5 -python2_7 -python3_4 -python3_6" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_5 -python3_4 -python3_6")

_________________
Regards,

sakaki
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mDup
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 198

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sakaki wrote:
mDup wrote:
@Sakaki
Could you provide output of
Code:
emerge -pv =app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2
?
Perhaps I need to change some USE parameters.

The eix output I posted above contains the various USE flags etc. from the successful build, the relevant section is:
Code:
     Installed versions:  6.0.3.2{tbz2}(05:11:21 02/05/18)(bluetooth branding cups dbus gtk java -coinmp -debug -eds -firebird -googledrive -gstreamer -gtk2 -jemalloc -kde -libressl -mysql -odk -pdfimport -postgres -test -vlc ELIBC="-FreeBSD" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="-nlpsolver -scripting-beanshell -scripting-javascript -wiki-publisher" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_5 -python2_7 -python3_4 -python3_6" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_5 -python3_4 -python3_6")



Thanks a lot, would you nevertheless care kindly providing output of:
Code:
emerge -pv =app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2

Have a nice day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sakaki
Guru
Guru


Joined: 21 May 2014
Posts: 409

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mDup wrote:
Thanks a lot, would you nevertheless care kindly providing output of:
Code:
emerge -pv =app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2

Of course, as you wish ^-^
Code:
pi64-buildserver ~ # emerge -pv =app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R   *] app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2::gentoo  USE="bluetooth branding cups dbus gtk java (-coinmp) -debug (-eds) (-firebird) -googledrive -gstreamer -gtk2 -jemalloc -kde -libressl (-mysql) -odk -pdfimport (-postgres) {-test} -vlc" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="-nlpsolver (-scripting-beanshell) (-scripting-javascript) (-wiki-publisher)" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_5 -python2_7 -python3_4 -python3_6" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_5 -python3_4 -python3_6" 0 KiB

Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 KiB

_________________
Regards,

sakaki
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mDup
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 198

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sakaki wrote:
mDup wrote:
Thanks a lot, would you nevertheless care kindly providing output of:
Code:
emerge -pv =app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2

Of course, as you wish ^-^
Code:
pi64-buildserver ~ # emerge -pv =app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R   *] app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2::gentoo  USE="bluetooth branding cups dbus gtk java (-coinmp) -debug (-eds) (-firebird) -googledrive -gstreamer -gtk2 -jemalloc -kde -libressl (-mysql) -odk -pdfimport (-postgres) {-test} -vlc" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="-nlpsolver (-scripting-beanshell) (-scripting-javascript) (-wiki-publisher)" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_5 -python2_7 -python3_4 -python3_6" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_5 -python3_4 -python3_6" 0 KiB

Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 KiB


Thanks a lot @Sakaki, for now I do not spot relevant difference in USE but I do spot difference in my and your icu package version.
My best guess is that app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2 has trouble building with dev-libs/icu-61.1.
I will revert back to dev-libs/icu-60.2.
Have a nice day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
toofied
n00b
n00b


Joined: 26 Oct 2016
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mDup wrote:

Thanks a lot @Sakaki, for now I do not spot relevant difference in USE but I do spot difference in my and your icu package version.
My best guess is that app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2 has trouble building with dev-libs/icu-61.1.
I will revert back to dev-libs/icu-60.2.
Have a nice day


This icu related error affects app-office/libreoffice-6.0.3.2 + app-office/libreoffice-6.0.4.2 on x86_64 as well. Not ARM exclusive.
Related bug: https://bugs.gentoo.org/651702
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on ARM All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum